Sep 30, 2008

Hal Ross Responds

Regarding Philip R. Klein's latest editorial, "Hal Ross Must Resign" on the Southeast Texas Political Review, this comment was left on my site and sent to Philip's Reader Mail address:

Re: Hall Ross Must Resign

What Klein takes 23 paragraphs to say I can say in three.

The military and firefighters will never be intimidated by a mere airport manager during the seriousness of a special needs air evacuation.  Only Klein will.
The hamburgers were for those that actually did something.

I’m glad that Klein showed up to get to know me better.

Hal Ross
Airport Manager
Southeast Texas Regional Airport  

Readers should notice that while Klein libels Hal Ross, he won't print Hal's responses. And that, my friends, is the real story behind the story.

No comments :