Oct 29, 2010

Nitwit Tidbit™

From the Operation Kleinwatch (OK) Facebook (FB) page:
FB Patron: I'm wondering why Mr. Klein felt the need to paste the profile picture of one of the group's members, a housewife who minds her own business, bigger than life in his Nitwit Tidbits?

Is he going to post the pictures of everyone who thinks he consistently lies and forges sources and documents? If so, he's definitely going to need a large page...
OK: Hi, FB. The short answer: Philip is big bully. I'm very sorry that Philip posted this picture, even though I have no influence over Klein's bad taste.

I'll have more on this as a regular posting on my blog in the next day or so. Klein's actions raise many issues, including internet stalking, copyright violations, and felonious stupidity. I'd like to consult with several people, including my attorney, before I post anything of substance.

As a warning, I've previously documented similar cases of Klein's internet stalking and thuggish intimidation in this article.

IMPORTANT NOTE to everyone who views this page: if you identify yourself, you are subject to harassment by Philip R. Klein. Comments on this page are fed from my blog, so you can leave anonymous responses there.
Backstory: A few brave souls have befriended the Operation Kleinwatch page on Facebook. Philip R. Klein posted a photo of one in his Nitwit Tidbits today, pirated from this patron's FB profile without permission.

He included this caption:
Who Is This Taking Shots At The Review ? - Welcome to the big leagues young lady. When you put yourself out there....we call it exhibit KW172.
As previously noted, Philip R. Klein is a bully who is now stalking fans of this website to intimidate them.

Ironically, I also received this notification from Facebook about 45 minutes after Klein posted this Nitwit Tidbit™. Apparently, someone tried to hack my into my FB account.
----- Original message -----
From: "Facebook"
To: "Gus Pillsbury"
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:35:43 AM
-0700
Subject: Security Warning From Facebook

Dear Gus Pillsbury,

We have detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily suspended your account as a security precaution.

You can regain control of your account by logging into Facebook and following the on-screen instructions.

Please be sure to visit the Facebook Help Center  (http://www.facebook.com/help/) for further information regarding these security issues and let us know if you need assistance.

Thanks,

Facebook Security Team
I've decided to leave the OK FB page active at this location, at least for the near future. I strongly advise those who follow me on FB and who don't want their pictures posted on the Southeast Texas Political Review site to unlike my page. All content on my FB page is mirrored from this site, including anonymous comments. Please feel free to leave your comments here.

As an observation, this is the party with which Philip R. Klein most closely associates himself:

This is not politics by Philip Klein or Tim Proffitt, it's jack-booted thuggery.

More to come.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Philip Klein is a sorry sack of shit who will rot in Hell.

Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR PRK FOR JUDGE ON OCT 31
TRICK OR TREAT

Anonymous said...

PRK alluded to himself as "big league" when surely he meant "bush league." If he were a team (he does weigh more than four rookie infielders!) he'd be riding a D-League bus rattling between Podunk and Kolb's Crossing.

Anonymous said...

Phil Klein is the only person I know who thinks "asshole" is a compliment. And yes, I do know you Philip.