Oct 13, 2010

The Romper Room: #1055

This posting marks the 1,055th on Operation Kleinwatch, after my first article on Apr. 15, 2007. Consider this an anniversary of a publishing milestone. At the time I published article #1000 (On Philip and Mike: Laurel and Hardy Redux), I missed the significance. 

Fox 4 KBTV
has a standing offer: Anyone can appear on their morning show after Philip throws mud on their reputations with his contrived and inane claims. Once the home of Dialing for Dollars, Channel 4 is now Blackmailing for Guests. 

My favorite in the years I've been poking Philip R. Klein with a cattle prod: 27,000 cases to be "refilled" by David Sheffield in Hardin County. However, PRK's latest that the Southeast Texas Regional Planning Commission burned the First Baptist Church in Kountze to cover up fraud holds great potential.

As an aside, my favorite grammatical train wreck was this description of a sushi restaurant, written while Klein was typing while intoxicated:
The dead fish enjoy yourself eating joint.
Playing catch up, KBTV posted Philip's two latest editorial commentaries.


Click me

Click me

Instead of wearing that same blue blazer every week, I think Klein should dress more appropriately:

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of the guy that played Flounder in Animal House.

Anonymous said...

That blazer fits so well I bet he bought it at Wal-Marts.

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs to tell him that idiocy and controversy don't mean the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Did he say that the Beaumont cops would be indicted on Thursday? Does San Juan know he can get the hell sued out of KBTV for that, especially if the officers are not charged?

Anonymous said...

That's not a blue blazer, Gus. It's a roll of FEMA blue roof!!!

Congratulations on shoveling so much of Klein's bullshit!!!

Anonymous said...

What a slob

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered how many breakfasts are ruined each when Klein shows up.

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of Jabba the Hutt.

Anonymous said...

Under the first Klein photo should read the caption-
"Now follow me here, we posted post lewd comments from our spoof computer about a competitor female reporter breast and they were this big"