Nov 14, 2010

Symptom Six (A Series)

Last week, Philip R. Klein wrote on the Southeast Texas Political Review:
The Southeast Texas Political Review has learned from two sources inside the Jefferson County Courthouse - that Drug Impact Court Judge Larry Gist will lose his job - if he has not already. And his long time assistant and coordinator will be (or already has been) will be given the option to retire or leave.

According to our sources, who demand anonymity, Judge Gist learned of the impending dismissal as he was recovering in a hospital from a fall...behind the decision was Jefferson County Judge Layne Walker - who according to sources - was upset at the Judge's demands for an IAD investigation and the overturning of a sentence for a Port Arthur man.

According to sources, Officer Beaulieu and Officer Heilman of the Beaumont Police Department may have signed a confession that they lied in a sworn affidavit to the court as well as the accusations of money missing from a drug bust.
Philip also wrote a letter to himself about his editorial on the passing of his father:
You and I have had words before and you know how I feel about your web site. I am going to say that your editorial was one of the best things I have ever read. It came from your heart young man. I printed a copy and gave it to my children. Thank you for sharing him with us and lighten up on us democrats a little.
There are several of Klein's signature grammatical train wrecks. For example, note the present participle in passive voice followed by an infinitive in the second sentence, and the missing capitalization of Democrats. Philip has a hard time determining capitalization for Democrats, Republicans, and a democratic republic. Neither is this the first time that Philip has written congratulatory messages to himself under the guise of reader mail.

From his so-called editorial:
My son and I were at our annual opening weekend deer hunting trip. It seems my sons birthday falls on opening weekend every year - so Charley and I go for a little bit of father and son time. Something that I never did with my dad - but I swore that I would do things like that with my son.
As I woke my son up at 12:30 a.m. Sunday morning to tell him the news, as we Klein's do it, we just say it straight. After Charley laid back down to sleep - I sat on the edge of my bed and thought about my time with my father and what he taught me about life and politics. And I smiled.  Why did I smile?
Maybe it was the time when some very hurtful things were said by political web sites in Southeast Texas about my family, myself and my businesses. He told me that the people writing that stuff were some of my best readers and should be thanked for being so loyal and to thicken up a little and stay in the game and hit harder.  
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders defines Narcissistic Personality Disorder (301.81) as:
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following [symptoms]:

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
To be continued. Read the rest of the articles in this series:

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

setpoliticalrevue.com

as per realwebsiteworth.com
website worth $21.58
daily ads revenue $0.05
daily visits 16
daily page views 20 [1.3 per visitor]
alexa traffic rank 9,952,642
google page rank of 3
ip 173.11.130.34 houston texas 77019
created 6-29-1999
domain age 11yr 2 month 5 deays

wow phil counter is off again

Anonymous said...

lawsuit status google
donot forget to set your calender and sundials back a month or two or three

two weeks past post sept 29 have passed, nada nothing
no new parties added or fed suit filed
wow maybe fil has a time machine that can turn back the clock, monrh, year or even alter events, post past post