Mar 8, 2011

Open Letter to Lindsey Brackin

Dear Lindsey;

Congratulations! Your recent postings have sent Philip R. Klein into meltdown mode as evidenced by his latest editorial here.

Please feel free to send me your response to Philip's editorial and I'll post it here on Operation Kleinwatch! Use the secret Klein Konspiracy password so that I'll know it's really you and not Philip masquerading as you, an FBI agent, someone from the Department of Homeland Security, or a sentient being.

I particularly liked this part of Philip's editorial:
This is Lindsey’s first shot – in which she suggests that I am a heavy drinker – and that I am drunk. I cannot write a sentence and I am incoherent.  Further, that I am an idiot. And then refers to the two web sites that we are in litigation with to restore her faith in “humanity.”

Now we know many of you are laughing at this young lady – and those of you that know me know that I am not a heavy drinker – I can write a sentence and I am anything other than an idiot. As for the web sites – Lindsey it is time for your first lesson.
As you eloquently pointed out, Philip's skills in writing, comprehension, and drinking are debatable. Note this picture of the Casa Klein Kitchen:
Sincerely yours,

Gus

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

If Klein isn't drunk when he's writing that crap on his blog, then he's a bigger fool than I thought.

Anonymous said...

Those liquor bottles are all almost empty and he looks drunk in the picture to me.

Anonymous said...

That's funny...Klein's "Austin research firm" took 5 months to find a comment on KFDM public forum. Klein needs to find a better "research firm."

Lindsey said...

That was kinda what I thought. No wonder he has so much time on his hands- must not be a whole lot of work for a Private Investigator that takes 5 months to find "evidence"...

Anonymous said...

I know the last time we went through Klein's garbage looking for incriminating documents, there was a stack of liquor bottles that would fill up a New York City landfill. We had to make three trips to haul it all away.

Anonymous said...

Jeez, look at all the ugly photos pasted on the side of the frig.

nenenenebooboo said...

Lindsey has more Facebook friends than Philip

Anonymous said...

His "crack" (?) staff finds typos in Lindsey's writing but doesn't take time to correct Phil's atrocious spelling and scrambled syntax? Guess such a huge task would be akin to KBTV trying to apply a Truth-o-Meter to his rants.

Anonymous said...

Klein's hypocrisy never fails to surprise me. I guess he's gonna sue everyone who criticizes him now.

Gus and Sam, keep up the good work please. There are a lot of us who think you guys are heroes.

And Philly boy, I'll sue you if you ever publish lies about my mother again.

Anonymous said...

Blazing stupidity.

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil, want some cheese with that whine?

Anonymous said...

Yup. Hypocrite suits phil to a tee...he can dish it out but sure can't take it. Maybe Lindsay can catch his next guest lecture at UH.

Anonymous said...

KBTV reported last night that basketball coach Steve Roccaforte has "cleaned out his desk" at Lamar U. While his job may be in jeopardy, Roc has done no such thing. Wonder if the "scoop" came from Phil "I'm Never Wrong" Klein?

Anonymous said...

Must read...Lindsey rips Klein a new one...
http://www.kfdm.com/share/forums/?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a7889ef63-76ad-4f70-acff-373dcb7263a3Forum%3ab5212a64-d5b7-41ba-8f46-d67910d2794eDiscussion%3ab67f9d3a-2d9e-4d15-a14c-031fcebb4989