Jan 30, 2012

We Beat Philip R. Klein!

After two-and-a-half years, Judge Donald Floyd of the 172nd District Court denied Philip R. Klein's 202 petition that would have authorized Google to release account information about this blog and the Sam The Eagle Political Review blog. According to our research, we believe this to be the longest-running 202 petition in the history of Texas jurisprudence:


In the original petition, PRK sought a court order that would have forced Google to release our account information on Operation Kleinwatch and the Sam the Eagle Political Review.
We mandamused Judge Floyd on his original decision to allow an illegal subpoena of this information from Google. After the 9th Court of Appeals upheld Judge Floyd's decision, we filed our mandamus with the Texas Supreme Court.

The high court reversed Judge Floyd's decision and held that releasing this information without an evidentiary hearing on the merits of Klein's arguments was indeed improper. The court rebuked Philip and noted that his allegations and evidence were "sketchy," and with their decision, the court set precedence in Texas on the proper use of these 202 petitions.

The decision is now published in the Southwest Reporter and I'm forever known as John Doe 1. Philip R. Klein now known forever as serial abuser of our state courts.
The order was rescinded and remanded back to Judge Floyd. After repeated attempts by our attorneys and much foot-dragging by Philip R. Klein and his attorney, John S. Morton, Esq., an evidentiary hearing was held on Jan. 17, in which PRK introduced NO evidence to support his claims that we invaded his privacy, stole his copyrighted work, inflicted emotional duress on him and his family, or defamed him.

We did, however, admit that we posted a parody of a dog magazine with Philip on the front cover - the title of the article: "Fat Men Who Love Their Dogs Too Much," as a parody of this piece from MSNBC. Draw your own conclusions, but according to Philip's arguments, he apparently believes we exposed his penchant for dating farm animals.

Special and Important Notes

Firstly, to our attorney, Jeffrey L. Dorrell: You are the best! Your well-executed arguments were spot on and deadly. As we've discussed, watching your filings go by was analagous to watching someone drop pianos on Philip from a 10-story window. I don't have the words (believe it or not) to express the gratitude I feel over your participation.

Thank you, Jeffrey, truly you are the real hero in all of this! I salute your dedication to protecting our First Amendment rights. And, reading your written arguments served as an important intellectual respite from Philip's childish, but mind-numbing gibberish.
To Philip R. Klein: the original thesis of this blog still stands - you are a scurrilous piece of human flotsam. I'm now absolutely sure you're a liar, as our attorneys showed when cross-examining you under oath.

Really, no one believes that new story you concocted about surveiling Brent Coon's office - unless one has X-ray and telescopic vision (which I'm sure you believe you do), no one can read a computer monitor through a window from 100 feet away when the monitor is actually facing away from the window.

Philip, eat my shorts.

To Brent Coon and the other named parties in this suit:
I am sorry that all of you were dragged into this suit, based on Philip's wild and crazy speculations. As I've repeatedly pointed out on this blog, I'm not associated in any way with you, nor do I even know you.

These claims are more representative of Philip's emotional problems and poor self-esteem - he obviously believes he's much too important to be ridiculed by one old man and a free blogger account. I'm truly sorry for the time and emotional energy you've had to expend, but I greatly appreciate your patience and support.

Your attorney Jason Cansler deserves special thanks, too - Jason and Jeffrey gutted Philip on the stand. Thanks!

To my readers:
It's safe to come out again! I can't tell you how much your support meant to me. I've (literally) heard from hundreds of people in the past several years, many with their own stories about Philip. Many have signed their names and some of those truly stunned me. I don't think I realized how many people that Philip has wronged, either through his words or deeds, in the past years. Without that support, this blog couldn't go on - for this I am truly grateful.

I sincerely apologize for letting the blog go dark over the past months. I originally intended this blog as an entertaining hobby. As this suit wore on, I spent way too much of my own personal time and energy fighting Philip in the courts and my interest in keeping this blog up-to-date waned. I really am an old man who enjoys ridiculing idiots who insist upon thrusting themselves into the middle of any debate.

And, I hit a wall - after several years of deconstructing Philip's spurious arguments, exposing his blatant lies, and uncovering his hidden agendas, I discovered that Philip just kept repeating the same tired allegations.

For example, I've lost count of the number of times that Philip has claimed Judge Layne Walker was "under investigation" and that "charges are pending." I suspect that Philip's most recent attack on Judge Walker has more to do with the custody suit brought by John Morgan, Philip's attorney, against his ex-wife, than Philip's silly "investigations."

Roughly 3,000 people followed this blog regularly during it's most active periods, so I have this to say: there is more to come, so check back regularly. I've only just begun - look for an extreme makeover of this blog in the next few months.

As a special preview, I plan to review Philip's forthcoming book on Patrick McDermott's underwear. That is, if the book ever sees print. According to popular rumor, Philip's contract with an Australian publishing firm was canceled after pre-sale orders were so abysmal that the publishers realized no one cared about Philip R. Klein and his paid vacations to Cabo San Lucas and L.A.

And lastly, to my cohort and friend, Sam the Eagle:
Sam, if only we could tell the whole story! Though I had no idea who you were before Philip filed this lawsuit, you've become a close and valued friend in the past 30 months.

Thanks for occasionally saying some things that I felt uncomfortable saying - as you know, I don't use profanity, but sometimes your four-letter words are more devastating than pages of my meanderings.

Job well done, Sam! Should we invite Philip when we offer a toast to the next five years of ridicule and satire?

37 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gus!

Anonymous said...

I think this just confirms what we all knew all along. Philip Klein is a liar.

Anonymous said...

How much did that piece of shit have to pay in court costs?

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Klein gets what he deserves! You guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Too bad they didn't shoot PRK in the ass during target practice in that video.

Anonymous said...

Does he look fat in that pet video to you or is that just the tent he's wearing for a t-shirt?

Anonymous said...

This is funny. Congratulations for making a fool out of Phillip.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Gus and Sam!
I have little doubt that Phil's vast increase in the number of "hits" to his website is directly attributable to the anonymouse link you provided here. Now that people could read Phil's drivel without him tracing an IP back to their home or workplace they felt safe in doing so.
I have certainly missed the regular corrections of Phil's off-the-wall speculations and inflamed rhetoric. I look forward to a vibrant Kleinwatch (or should I say "Kliar-watch) website in the future!
CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

I work in MIS. Philip cannot track emails or IP addresses. That is a lie.

Anonymous said...

Confucius Say: Sober attorney worth his weight in gold.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Operation Kleinwatch is at top speed again. We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned for the next case: Klein v. The World

Anonymous said...

Just saw this on Facebook...great job, Gus! Should I post this to Philip's page on the SET Political Review?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Nederland, Home of the World's Biggest Clown.

Anonymous said...

"the court denies the petition in all things". What a nice declaration! Whatever will the boy-wonder do now? Looks like he finally got his precedent.

Congrats to you Gus, and Sam too.

Anonymous said...

I think Judge Walker should sue him into oblivion. What a hatchet job.

Anonymous said...

Just so I understand, it's now safe to to say that I think Philip R. Klein is a lying, cheating, double-dealing, four-flushing, two bit, tin horn, egotistical, selfish, lazy asshole?

Anonymous said...

GUS!!! So glad your back and very happy to hear that you're still running this blog up Philip's butt.

Would you please tell him there are now 50 stars on the US flag...they added Hawaii and Alaska as new states a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

NEWSFLASH: Hardin-Jefferson ISD launches investigation into fraudulent and manufactured emails by Philip Klein.

You can bet that we will watch this one!

Anonymous said...

Two and half years ago, Fox 4 did a story on Klein's lawsuit. Nothing this week on the out come. What's wrong Angel San Juan? Cat got your tongue. Shows the kind of jerks working at Fox 4.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the Record got the memo:

http://www.setexasrecord.com/news/241497-kleins-crusade-to-unmask-bloggers-finally-comes-to-an-end

Lindsey Brackin said...

YAAAAAAY GUS!! I can have this baby and know the world is a better place now because good guys really DO win!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I was at the courthouse yesterday where the joke of the week is Phillip Klein.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me, but the purported letter on Klein's website that supposedly shows the US attorney offered a state deal (how can that be, one wonders) to Calvin Walker is two blank pages of pdf.
Again, it could just be some magic filter I have, but but blank pages aren't a very good argument.

Anonymous said...

Phil doesn't understand what it means when you have NO credibility. Phil, that means that nobody believes anything that you say.

Anonymous said...

Klein protests "criticism" but he uses a rant-and-rave blog (plus airtime on KBTV) to slime anyone who doesn't share his conspiracy theories. The
man doesn't need an attorney -- he needs long-term psychiatric care.

Anonymous said...

Great to see the blog back in action. Philip R. Klein is a moron, a fat piece of shit, a lying scumbag, an utter failure in life. He's a total loser, so of course you won!

Anonymous said...

"......you couldn't get a fair judge in Jefferson County on any case you filed.


Care to name names, fil?

Anonymous said...

Typical of Klein to blame the judges, but at least Floyd and Sanderson seem to be leaning towards PRK. You apparently mandamused Floyd's original decision in your case, and the city of Beaumont has appealed Sanderson's decision to deny its appeal to jurisdiction.

http://www.setexasrecord.com/news/240804-beaumont-appeals-immunity-ruling-in-klein-harassment-suit

Anonymous said...

Note The Record lists "dishing out lawsuits" among the principal activities of PRK Enterprises.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you're back! Love the update from STE's site, as well! It's been kinda boring without ya.

Wow.

What a long road. Congratulations to you! To Dorrell: Nice shot!

I think Philip owes all of you $50.00...

Anonymous said...

Latest from Philip Klein site, mental situation with possible hostage in Orange. Sounds like a familiar incident on 9th Street in Nederland recently. Doesn't it Philip?

Anonymous said...

For more on Phedup Kliar go to Tampa Bay Times and look up Fugitive Tampa Businessman being chased.....

Here you can read the postings of your Texas sized hero as he takes on new admirers in the Sunshine State.

This clown is the gift to late night comedians and bloggers everywhere.

Truthisalwaysthetruth

Anonymous said...

He's throwing words at a school district in south east Texas....set his lies straight there get the truth out there unsteadily his lies.

Phil Klein said...

What I love is how courageous all you cunts are, when you slag me off anonymously. Turns out that I wasn't lying after all, you fucking cocksuckers. And, like Charlie says, I'm winning, bitches.

Phil Klein said...

What I love is the fact that you lot are so fucking obsessed with me, given that I am an idiot, a loser and a complete nobody. See, not one of you cunts has a life. But I do, and loads of people love me, and no one loves you, and you write the shit you do about me, because you are jealous of me. Well, as far as I am concerned you can all go and fuck yourselves, you utter despicable cunts. Not one of you had the guts to actually slag me off to my face, did you, by saying who you are? And that's the difference between me and you cunts: because I never hide behind the cloak of anonymity, unlike all of you, you gutless, spineless cowards. Yes, unfortunately for all of you, you are all completely fucked.

Phil Klein said...

Okay, I apologise, "Lindsey Brackin" used his or her name. Except, it's a pseudonym, isn't it, "Lindsey"? Yeah, you weren't fucking expecting this, were you, as you all went around kicking me when I was down, and accusing me of doing all kinds of disgusting things, which I never did, but things which all of you gutless, spineless cowards did. Yeah. The last laugh is on you, you cunts.